Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    one trade done, looking for more

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    I need this one:

SPA Scott Clemmensen Future Watch 422/900 RC

Got a scan?

If I don't have anything you need, would you consider tradebait? It's a minor deal, so let me know.

Tony

Tony, dont have a scan, but I did not see any Pens stuff in your FT bucket...I can make a scan, but it is a non auto Future Watch just so you know..

The fact that is not autographed is no issue. I collect both auto'd and non-auto'd Future Watch cards.

I do not have many Penguins that I'm willing to part with I'm afraid.

The Clemmenson isn't high-end. Can you find some tradebait you could take back in return?

Updated, more trades wanted

still would love to get that richards /3 off of you

i still have that graded lemieux collectors choice paltinum plyaers club bv100 ungraded
    My traders - Hidden Content
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and i collect players from P.E.I. like Brad Richards, Brandon Gormley and Steve Ott.

the Richards was traded, sorry

Anything I can get you for your Colliton FWA? Up for a small trade? I'll send you a list of my Penguins?
    Looking For:
    Anything from my small wantlist Hidden Content , Any SPA FWAs, Ultimate AU RCs, and RCs/inserts from Hidden Content , Panini Prizm Autos Hidden Content , TSC First Day Issues Hidden Content , Veteran Autos, Select RCs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast