Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

ONE MORE!!! Offering $15 DLVD for 1996 Topps Chrome 40th Retro #25 - Hostetler!!!

Bumped the price up to $15 dlvd for this one (that will be as high as I will let myself go), so if anyone can track it down, hit me up and we can make that price happen! Looking for this elusive monster of a card:

1996 Topps Chrome 40th Anniversary Retro #25 - Jeff Hostetler (NON-REFRACTOR ONLY!!!)

The card itself books at $1.25, but I am really trying to finish this set up so I can focus on the bigger cards that I have left for my chrome quest (after this one it is all 2000-2001 RCs, the serial numbered ones). Anyways, please let me know if you have this one since I can't seem to track it down (both times I have "purchased" it, something has gone wrong and I ended up without the card itself). Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

To the top!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up top for this glorious day!