Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    yo, im interested in the following cards, CMB!!
    arian/gore patch on 30
    smith/miller on 6

    Please take a look at my bucket and PM me for any trades! :
    Hidden Content

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #32
    can you do the arian/gore for the RG3/wright dual? the smith/miller is part of a 49ers package trade i have on another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by saugustus View Post
    yo, im interested in the following cards, CMB!!
    arian/gore patch on 30
    smith/miller on 6

  4. #33
    Liked these:
    Russell Wilson Orange Refractor
    Russell Wilson RC Gold /2012
    Russell Wilson Hot Rookies
    2012 Topps Kickoff Russell Wilson RC
    2012 Upper Deck Star RC Russell Wilson #134

    My Tradelist
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  5. #34
    i can do all the ones you need for the andrew luck orange refractor
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Liked these:
    Russell Wilson Orange Refractor
    Russell Wilson RC Gold /2012
    Russell Wilson Hot Rookies
    2012 Topps Kickoff Russell Wilson RC
    2012 Upper Deck Star RC Russell Wilson #134

    My Tradelist

  6. #35
    Can you throw in that Posey/Hill that is right next to the Arian/Gore? Ill spring for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    can you do the arian/gore for the RG3/wright dual? the smith/miller is part of a 49ers package trade i have on another thread

    Please take a look at my bucket and PM me for any trades! :
    Hidden Content

  7. #36
    pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by saugustus View Post
    Can you throw in that Posey/Hill that is right next to the Arian/Gore? Ill spring for that!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •