Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

7 Bumps 2 day= 0 trades! Nothing Incoming anyone want 2 trade autos? Whole Bucket FT!

Simple trading.....u check my bucket including all PC NFT sections and i'll do the same. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Love the Cobbs and Joe Greene. All of my stuff is on my ebay at thespot19 if you are interested in anything. Love trading with you!

Quote Originally Posted by wisportsnut77 View Post
    Love the Cobbs and Joe Greene. All of my stuff is on my ebay at thespot19 if you are interested in anything. Love trading with you!
    took a look but didn't see anything at the moment....maybe another time.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    Just trading 4 autos at the moment.....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

I can use these 2.

Inception VIncent Brown Patch Auto
    Contenders Hakeem Nicks Auto
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    I can use these 2.

Inception VIncent Brown Patch Auto
    Contenders Hakeem Nicks Auto
    your photobucket link isn't working for me.....pm me if u can send another link. thanks
    Hidden Content

like the national treasures joe greene...not sure i have anything for it

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    like the national treasures joe greene...not sure i have anything for it
    Didn't see anything for the Greene....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Hey jr check me on the demaryius Thomas. http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s.../IMG_06511.jpg
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast