Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

anyone with any business experience knew this was coming, i argued with you guys before obamacare even got passed about this.
    it's easy to say you would take the cut, but you are not in that position and are only looking at it from one side.

an average business owner puts in more time than an average employee and has risked more to get where they are at.

like i said a while back we are going to see a loss of employment do to obamacare, and that is going to have a bigger negative effect than the positive effect of obamacare.

this money needs to come from somewhere else, plain and simple

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Son you're for the plan, not the payment then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the plan is a great idea, i just wish they could have figured out a way to fund it that does not have the potential of people losing jobs.

think about if all these business' and others cut jobs and hours, these people will be fined if they don't have health insurance, which how could they afford it, or they will get obamacare for free and who is paying for that?

I am not against helping people, but to hurt others in the process, seems wrong.

there has to be a better way, and cuts in government spending and government pay should be a start or at least a part of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Are you saying that if I am a restaurant owner, I am a failure if I don't make over $150,000 net profit? Does that apply to just restaurants? Why?

well yeah if you break that down per day that really is not a successful restaurant business chain at all

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

the plan is a great idea, i just wish they could have figured out a way to fund it that does not have the potential of people losing jobs.

think about if all these business' and others cut jobs and hours, these people will be fined if they don't have health insurance, which how could they afford it, or they will get obamacare for free and who is paying for that?

I am not against helping people, but to hurt others in the process, seems wrong.

there has to be a better way, and cuts in government spending and government pay should be a start or at least a part of it.

Any time Obama has an idea there's the risk of Republican business owners firing people to blame him. I'm not convinced all these statements from businesses is not political.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

well yeah if you break that down per day that really is not a successful restaurant business chain at all

Bingo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so it's a conspiracy?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Are you saying that if I am a restaurant owner, I am a failure if I don't make over $150,000 net profit? Does that apply to just restaurants? Why?

Your measure of business does not work with Restaurants. If you have A restaurant thats employees 50 people you are not a complete failure but close. i would estimate that that you should gross around 5 million a year or more. If they net 150 K on 5 mill? they had a very bad year! On average food cost from my experience food cost in a restaurant is 30 to 35% and Labor cost is around that same margin.

I would assume the PJ food cost is even a lower marigin do to low quality -Pizza has a HUGE profit margin. Yes some 20 years ago I managed a Pizza Shop. The owner carried well over 150K a year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

The restaurant/franchise part is irrelevant. Again, assume it's a widget factory.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so it's a conspiracy?

Huh?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast