Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82
  1. #71
    no, you are blinded by liberal thoughts, where we live in the real world.

    oh and hostess is now shutting down
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no, you are blinded by liberal thoughts, where we live in the real world.

    oh and hostess is now shutting down
    NOOOOO!!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #73


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,361
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no, you are blinded by liberal thoughts, where we live in the real world.

    oh and hostess is now shutting down
    Really Jay? My liberal thought? Is Ann Coulter writing your posts now? Grow up and make a post without trying, and failing miserably, to insult me. It's an embarrassment.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #74
    No, Ann is dating someone else, so she is not available!!

    and insulting you is not the same as stating the obvious

    and though i know it is very liberal of you, don't be embarrassed for me, i can do that myself, don't need a government mandate for it
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  5. #75


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,361
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    As long as you realize you should be embarrassed. Yes, I'm more liberal than conservative. You know it, I know it. However to say my liberal thoughts are blinding me makes it sound like a disease. Not that I disagree, but I'm sick. When you say something like that it makes me think of people who send there kids away to be cured of homosexuality. If Ann isn't writing for you than you sound just liked her. That's not a good thing, she's an idiot.

    Also, not sure if you knew this, but you I'm not a government and can't mandate anything (that did make me chuckle though).
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no, you are blinded by Conservative thoughts, where we live in the real world.

    oh and hostess is now shutting down
    Fixed that for you Jay :)
    I suggest box cases of them and stock pile them
    Release a box a month and see what they sell for
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    No, Ann is dating someone else, so she is not available!!

    and insulting you is not the same as stating the obvious

    and though i know it is very liberal of you, don't be embarrassed for me, i can do that myself, don't need a government mandate for it
    Who is she?

    and I know who Ann is!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  8. #78


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,361
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Jay, want to remind us all why Hostess is shutting down. Surely it's because of Obamacare, or you wouldn't have referenced in this thread, as it would be completely off topic and unrelated otherwise.
    So, was it because of Obamacare?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    So why not giver the CEO's pay cuts?


    On average CEO are making what 261 employees are making
    There is some real world number

    Because the CEO doesn't have to take a pay cut. He works for the share holders. The share holders pay him to make good decisions. If you don't pay properly then the share holders wouldn't invest. If the share holders don't invest the Papa John will loose his revenue. If he loses that, no pizza for anyone. Someone will always be willing to pay top dollar for a good CEO that is willing the decisions. Bottom line there is demand that justifies his pay. Cut his/her pay they walk and someone else takes the job. Plus Papa Jahn always has to be concerned with Pizza Hut or some other competitor stepping in and making him/her their CEO which would also be bad for Papa John. Like wise the same goes for other pizza chains. If you cut the CEO's pay and distribute amongst the employees they would no real net in pay increase

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Jay, want to remind us all why Hostess is shutting down. Surely it's because of Obamacare, or you wouldn't have referenced in this thread, as it would be completely off topic and unrelated otherwise.
    So, was it because of Obamacare?
    I am sure the Unions made sure the workers already had healthcare
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •