Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 166
  1. #1

    NEED 24 MORE 2012 Topps CHROMES To COMPLETE THE SET-----Tons of It To Trade !!

    need these last 12 for the master set & rookie jerseys (RR#'s)--

    Regular--complete

    1957s--2

    1984s--complete

    1965s Tallboys---complete

    Red Zone Diecuts--
    1, 10, 14, 21, 23

    Rook.Jerseys (RR#'s)--
    9, 25

    QB Reprints--
    Simms, Staubach, Bradshaw, Marino


    have tons of 2012 TC to trade for them......LMK what you have & what you need.....thanks !
    Last edited by soccer-n-golf; 01-07-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: updated list
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Looks like I have these..

    204, 186, 182, 177, 150, 145, 143, 121, 102, 77, 74, 63, 61, 45,44, 42, 21, 5

    ....what do you have in the way of Camo Refractors???
    Last edited by tekc8083; 11-15-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  3. #3
    I have 44, 121, 145 looking for raiders refrcators in return

  4. #4
    I have a few of the 84 variations looking for my sig needs.
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    Looks like I have these..

    204, 186, 182, 177, 150, 145, 143, 121, 102, 77, 74, 63, 61, 45,44, 42, 21, 5

    ....what do you have in the way of Camo Refractors???
    pulled these--

    Roddy White #25
    Steven Jackson #87
    Tamba Hali #102
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    I have a few of the 84 variations looking for my sig needs.

    Have Martin, Crinor & Moore.....I'll get you a list.....thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bobreaker50 View Post
    I have 44, 121, 145 looking for raiders refrcators in return

    I'll get you a list of my Raiders Refractors......thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    pulled these--

    Roddy White #25
    Steven Jackson #87
    Tamba Hali #102

    Whatever you think is fair...I have pulled your cards and can ship them out tomorrow.....LMK what you think is fair and post it up.


    Thanks
    KC

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    Whatever you think is fair...I have pulled your cards and can ship them out tomorrow.....LMK what you think is fair and post it up.


    Thanks
    KC
    LMK if those three are enough for the lot, if not LMK what else you need.......thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  10. #10



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,292
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Looking for Luck and Griffin have the
    rg3 005.jpg

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •