Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 166
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by unctarheels10 View Post
    I have a couple of the rookie jerseys I will Pm you the list do you have a Topps Chrome tradelist?
    Too much to list......LMK what you have & what your looking for...........thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    have 111, 1984: 8, 32, 23.

    looking for chargers refr, xfrac, colored borders, RC, etc
    Have these Chargers TC--

    K.Reyes
    M.Ingram (2)
    B.Taylor Refr.
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  3. #53

  4. #54
    i got 84's #s 26, 28, 35 and 57s #s7, 13 and your base needs besides luck. do you have any colored refractors ft? looking for hillman, turbin, fleener, dwayne allen, lavonte david, mark barron, kuechly, doug martin, bruce irvin in particular but open to any for trade bait.
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

    Hidden Content

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    i got 84's #s 26, 28, 35 and 57s #s7, 13 and your base needs besides luck. do you have any colored refractors ft? looking for hillman, turbin, fleener, dwayne allen, lavonte david, mark barron, kuechly, doug martin, bruce irvin in particular but open to any for trade bait.
    I'll LYK what I have after the game..thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  6. #56
    shoot me a pm when you get a chance, i am heading to bed here real quick,get back to ya tomorrow
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

    Hidden Content

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    shoot me a pm when you get a chance, i am heading to bed here real quick,get back to ya tomorrow
    Have these--

    Hillman---Orange, Refractor
    Irvin--Blue
    Allen--Xfractor
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  8. #58
    updated list............tons of 2012 TC to trade for my needs............
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  9. #59
    take all the inserts off my hand..

    qb reprints
    steve young
    bob griese
    Dan Marino
    Phil Simms
    aaron rodgers


    1957 topps
    brock osweiler
    kendall wright
    michael floyd
    Robert Griffin III
    Ryan Tannehill
    Brandon Weeden(2)
    Stephen Hill(3)

    1984 topps
    isaiah pead(3)
    alshon jeffery
    rueben randle
    chris givens
    michael egnew
    david wilson
    jarius wright
    lamar miller
    Stephen Hill(2)
    Ronnie Hillman(2)
    Michael Engew
    Coby Fleener(2)
    Michael Floyd
    Devier Posey(2)

    tall boys
    hillman
    weeden
    posey(2)
    foles
    turbin
    sanu
    pead
    jeffery
    osweiler


    red zone rookies
    joe adams
    chris givens

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    take all the inserts off my hand..

    qb reprints
    steve young
    bob griese
    Dan Marino
    Phil Simms
    aaron rodgers


    1957 topps
    brock osweiler
    kendall wright
    michael floyd
    Robert Griffin III
    Ryan Tannehill
    Brandon Weeden(2)
    Stephen Hill(3)

    1984 topps
    isaiah pead(3)
    alshon jeffery
    rueben randle
    chris givens
    michael egnew
    david wilson
    jarius wright
    lamar miller
    Stephen Hill(2)
    Ronnie Hillman(2)
    Michael Engew
    Coby Fleener(2)
    Michael Floyd
    Devier Posey(2)

    tall boys
    hillman
    weeden
    posey(2)
    foles
    turbin
    sanu
    pead
    jeffery
    osweiler


    red zone rookies
    joe adams
    chris givens
    LMK what you need for them.............thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •