Kofi kingston needed

Hi, i'm trying to get my son as many kofi kingston cards for christmas as i can ......right now all he has is the 2012 topps wrestlemania ''relics'' card and a few base.....i'm looking for inserts,numbered,parallels,and a few low-end relics.....i have a few few wrestlig eu cards to trade and alot of real good football,baseball,and basketball inserts,numbered and rookiesto trade...i don't have a bucket yet so hit me up on pm and let me know who you may be looking for and i will get you a list.......thanks TO ALL WHO TRADED WITH ME AND MADE MY SONS CHRISTMAS SUCH A SUCCESS .......HOPE BY NEXT CHRISTMAS TO HAVE EVEN MOR FOR HIM SO I WILL BEE STARTING NOW FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS SO ANYONE TRADE YOUR KOFI'S TO ME ! THANKS! ....(ONLY TRADING) ....PLMK.....THANKS! -ROB
    Last edited by robbjay66; 01-17-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: UPDATED

Can you list what wrestling you have for trade?

If you are interested in buying I have a WWE Topps 2010 Kofi Kingston "Yellow" Printing Plate for sale.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Quote Originally Posted by robbjay66 View Post
    hi, i'm trying to get my son as many kofi kingston cards for christmas as i can ......right now all he has is the 2012 topps wrestlemania ''relics'' card and a few base.....i'm looking for inserts,numbered,parallels,and a few low-end relics.....i have a few few wrestlig eu cards to trade and alot of real good football,baseball,and basketball inserts,numbered and rookiesto trade...i don't have a bucket yet so hit me up on pm and let me know who you may be looking for and i will get you a list.......thanks to all who traded with me and made my sons christmas such a success .......hope by next christmas to have even mor for him so i will bee starting now for next christmas so anyone trade your kofi's to me ! Thanks! ....(only trading) ....plmk.....thanks! -rob
    bump!

i have a 2010 topps platinum blue border #71/199
    my triple h pc still need more Hidden Content

I have a topps platinum 2010 green /499

I have a 2010 Topps Kofi Kingston Elimination Chamber Mat Relic still in the plastic wrap. I collect Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, and Rosa Mendes.
    Baseball PC Wants: Cole Hamels, Mike Schmidt, Pat Burrell, & Chase Utley
    Football PC Wants: Mike Kafka (current high want), Mychal Kendricks, Zach Ertz, Eagles QBs (past and present),
    Hidden Content