Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydepasse View Post
    sorry i was asking if you would take that price for any of those 3 cards
    Ah ok. Would have to say no as I'm not looking budge on the prices I have set...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

ok can i get a lot price on the refractors i wanted and the blacmon and the lamar miller

The prices I listed would be the lot price. I figured you would be interested in a lot of them since you listed many, so broke it down on what it would be if you took them in a lot.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

how about the gronk pink & chandler jones xfrac for the lawson?
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    how about the gronk pink & chandler jones xfrac for the lawson?
    Yup. Sounds good to me...

Prism Refractors /216:
    69 Matt Forte
    Doug Martin Rookie Autograph (on-card)
    LaMichael James Rookie Refractor Autograph Redemption /178 (Bonus Blue Wave Refractor Pack)
    Russell Wilson Rookie Military Refractor Autograph Redemtpion /105 (Bonus Blue Wave Refractor Pack)

cmb and let me know what can use toward these.

Trading for the guys in my sig...PLMK if you have anything of them...

Have them both already... :(

there are 3? finest, inception and fanfare? assuming you have all 3 then?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast