Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    I could trade the 2 Martins for the Jose Bautista TTT /25?.. lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    I can use these:

    2012 Topps Chrome Red Zone Rookies Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Andrew Luck
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 Variation Andrew Luck


    Here is my tradelist/Bucket

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Check-Buckets
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  2. #12
    do i have anything else to add for one of the lucks, doesnt matter which one
    Quote Originally Posted by straightbutta14 View Post
    I could trade the 2 Martins for the Jose Bautista TTT /25?.. lmk



  3. #13
    2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Dre Kirkpatrick RC #197/399
    2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Kendall Wright RC #31/199
    2012 Topps Chrome Red Zone Rookies Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Andrew Luck
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 Variation Andrew Luck
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    do i have anything else to add for one of the lucks, doesnt matter which one
    the on;y other thing I wanted was the RGIII jersey.
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  5. #15
    Only thing I saw in your bucket were your Bledsoe autos.. lmkif we can make a deal


    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Dre Kirkpatrick RC #197/399
    2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Kendall Wright RC #31/199
    2012 Topps Chrome Red Zone Rookies Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Andrew Luck
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 Variation Andrew Luck
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  6. #16
    which bledsoe
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Interested in the Maze auto. Any high end steelers for trade pm me please. I'm sure we could work something out

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by straightbutta14 View Post
    Would you do both Lucks and the Graham for the Willie Parker auto?.. lmk
    Probably not. The last time I checked, the Parker books at $60 and I don't see the Graham booking for more than $15-20, and I'll probably crack another box of Chrome so I was planning on trading RCs and inserts for the pair.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content

    Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Alex Tanguay & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    which bledsoe
    Either Bledsoe.. I like them both.. Bledsoe meaning Eric Bledsoe..
    Last edited by straightbutta14; 11-16-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  10. #20
    No prob.. went with sell value and the last Parker went for $13. I could at least $13 for the Graham and I would throw in the Lucks (which could sell for a couple bucks as well).. Just wanted the Parker for my PC..

    Thanks!



    Quote Originally Posted by rwong View Post
    Probably not. The last time I checked, the Parker books at $60 and I don't see the Graham booking for more than $15-20, and I'll probably crack another box of Chrome so I was planning on trading RCs and inserts for the pair.
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •