Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    i wouldnt care to reade one of them, but i would just need a little more in trade
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    i wouldnt care to reade one of them, but i would just need a little more in trade
    what else do you like?.. I wouldn't mind getting both of them..
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  3. #23
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractor 1957 Variation Doug Martin RC #25/99
    2012 Topps Chrome Military Refractor Mike Adams RC #16/499
    2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Dre Kirkpatrick RC #197/399
    2012 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Kirk Cousins RC #37/299
    2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Kendall Wright RC #31/199
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Mike Williams #42/216
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor DeSean Jackson #96/216
    2012 Topps Chrome Red Zone Rookies Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Andrew Luck
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 Variation Andrew Luck
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  4. #24
    The Martin /99 is pending.. can do all the rest though for the Bledsoes.. lmk


    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractor 1957 Variation Doug Martin RC #25/99
    2012 Topps Chrome Military Refractor Mike Adams RC #16/499
    2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Dre Kirkpatrick RC #197/399
    2012 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Kirk Cousins RC #37/299
    2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Kendall Wright RC #31/199
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Mike Williams #42/216
    2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor DeSean Jackson #96/216
    2012 Topps Chrome Red Zone Rookies Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 Variation Andrew Luck
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 Variation Andrew Luck
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  5. #25
    i cant do both for the bledsoes..i can trade the logo auto for them
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    i cant do both for the bledsoes..i can trade the logo auto for them
    I'll do that.. psot it up!
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  7. #27

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    i posted the trade
    Sorry, I had to reject it. Those two cards ended up in another trade. My apologies....
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (94/114), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (29 out of 31), 2010 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

  9. #29
    pm sent
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

  10. #30
    pm price on the coleman thanks
    Collecting: Steelers, and Pirates
    Best bet to reach me is by pm. I'm not on here often.

    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •