Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

The OMFG Post Thanksgiving DEAL OF A LIFETIME!

Only selling this as a lot price. Price is FIRM as it is the COMBINED ONLY rate for these three autos.
    I have two new special ladies in my life this year that i want to help make christmas amazing for. My girl and her 4 year old daughter.
    :D
    Looking for $600 dlvd.

WILL also add this AJ Green prime booklet for $150 more! The only other one to sell was /10 and went for 195 on ebay. This make this card $150 and i normally wouldnt even list it for less than 200.

THATS EVERYTHING FOR $750
    BUT WAIT!! there is MORE!
    To add to the lot, as an added one time ONLY deal i will throw in these JAKE LOCKER AND DOUG MARTIN ROOKIE PATCH AUTOS FOR AN ADDITIONAL $75!

$825 FOR THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME!

BANNED

Country

uppp for sunday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pennycardauctions's Items on eBay

what are the lucks numbered to?

BANNED

Country

the luck inscriptions blue is #/40, the red is #/30. They arent on card # but the signed by red ink was done 30 and blue 40, you can check beckett and anywhere on that.

The luck prestige is not #'d but is on card.

Amazing deals with price i listed.