Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75
  1. #41
    Lists updated.
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  2. #42
    to the top
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  3. #43
    cards sold/lists updated
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  4. #44
    cards added/lists updated
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  5. #45
    cards added/lists updated
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  6. #46
    lists updated, bump
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  7. #47
    Hi,
    Wondering if you still had these available:
    2012 Bowman Blue Todd Helton 123 1 5/500 $0.40 COL
    2012 Bowman Silver Ice Todd Helton 123 1 $0.60 COL
    2012 Bowman Chrome Green Refractors Todd Helton 119 1 $0.45 COL
    2012 Topps Gold Todd Helton 416 1 1324/2012 $0.35 COL
    2012 Topps Heritage Todd Helton 484A 1 SP $2.00 COL
    PM me a price dlvd for them.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    I collect Todd Helton, Roy Campanella, Cris Carter(Vikings), Derrick Coleman, Warren Spahn, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Aramis Ramirez, Yaz, Johnny Bench, & any HOFers.
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by coleman44 View Post
    Hi,
    Wondering if you still had these available:
    2012 Bowman Blue Todd Helton 123 1 5/500 $0.40 COL
    2012 Bowman Silver Ice Todd Helton 123 1 $0.60 COL
    2012 Bowman Chrome Green Refractors Todd Helton 119 1 $0.45 COL
    2012 Topps Gold Todd Helton 416 1 1324/2012 $0.35 COL
    2012 Topps Heritage Todd Helton 484A 1 SP $2.00 COL
    PM me a price dlvd for them.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Hello
    They came out to $6.30, how about $6 DLVD. I also have these if your interested:

    2012 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor #119 Todd Helton 114/199 COL ( ~ $1.00)


    2004 Ultra Hitting Machines Todd Helton TH GU $1.75 COL
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Todd Helton HE GU $1.50 COL
    2011 Limited Materials Todd Helton 6 GU 242/499 $2.00 COL

    lmk
    thanks
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

  9. #49
    Hi,
    I can also use these:
    2012 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor #119 Todd Helton 114/199 COL ( ~ $1.00)
    2011 Limited Materials Todd Helton 6 GU 242/499 $2.00 COL
    Post the deal up when you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello
    They came out to $6.30, how about $6 DLVD. I also have these if your interested:

    2012 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor #119 Todd Helton 114/199 COL ( ~ $1.00)


    2004 Ultra Hitting Machines Todd Helton TH GU $1.75 COL
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Todd Helton HE GU $1.50 COL
    2011 Limited Materials Todd Helton 6 GU 242/499 $2.00 COL

    lmk
    thanks
    I collect Todd Helton, Roy Campanella, Cris Carter(Vikings), Derrick Coleman, Warren Spahn, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Aramis Ramirez, Yaz, Johnny Bench, & any HOFers.
    Hidden Content

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by coleman44 View Post
    Hi,
    I can also use these:
    2012 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor #119 Todd Helton 114/199 COL ( ~ $1.00)
    2011 Limited Materials Todd Helton 6 GU 242/499 $2.00 COL
    Post the deal up when you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Hello
    Sounds good, trade posted.

    thanks again
    Have 4000+ cards(non-base) for sale listed here: Hidden Content
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •