Last night to trade autos before my honeymoon....will ship out friday....whose down?

Looking to make some trades tonight so i have some good mail waiting for me when i return on monday november 26th....looking for a bunch of players so i'll check your trade lists and buckets. Also willing to move all of my cards so the PC NFT autos are available....lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

still open for trades! CMB and lmk again thanks!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    see anything for the AJ Green pullout auto? lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

Check me for the torrey snith contenders, newton jersey auto, julio jones gu auto, desean jackson chrome auto, and urlacher jersey

thanks
    kc
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    cmb i like the wallace ticket
    thanks 4 the post but didn't see anything for the wallace.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    Check me for the torrey snith contenders, newton jersey auto, julio jones gu auto, desean jackson chrome auto, and urlacher jersey

thanks
    kc
    I have some interest in the Ray Rice Contenders auto....lmk what value u got on the Rice. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WillBDaName View Post
    You have a Wallace Rookie Ticket auto? cmb
    http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/WillBDaName/
    Didn't see any autos for the Wallace but thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content