WTTF/WTB Marc Barron chrome refractors

Busted a box and got the prism so I'm gonna do the rainbow. What I have is listed below so lmk what you need for anything NOT on the list.
    Prism /216
    regular refractor
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Have his X-Fractor...I can toss that it with whatever we can come up with the trade for the Graham...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

i have the purple and the orange. do you have any 12 chrome ft?
    Hidden Content

Collecting-BRADY,D ROSE,A.P.,RG3,ANDERSON SILVA
    I TRADE BY BV/COMMON SENSE AND MAIL OUT ON THURSDAYS.

Great player to Rainbow! I have been happy with his production so far. I am working on the Josh Freeman '12 Topps Chrome Rainbow and have everything but the Pink and Purple.....but lots of color and fun to do!
    Last edited by bcarlson33; 11-15-2012 at 08:25 PM.

@capone--please check out my threads in the box break forum for a list of 2012 chrome I have for trade.
    @bcarlson-- I saw that you were making great progress on the freeman rainbow. I'm trying to put together every freeman rainbow from finest & chrome
    @enigma-- thanks I'm putting together something now.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton

i like the rg3 refractor. is it available? i also have a mike williams black refractor and a mike williams rc gu.
    Hidden Content

don't think I can trade those for the RGIII. Don't want the mike williams and I can't do the 2 barrons for that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone87 View Post
    i like the rg3 refractor. is it available? i also have a mike williams black refractor and a mike williams rc gu.
    Hidden Content

ok no problem. thanks for your time.
    Hidden Content

I have these for Platinum if you're interested Bucs- Mark Barron (Xfractores)- RC, Mark Barron- RC (Orange) , Doug Martin- RC (Orange)

Adam

Only looking for chrome right now
    Quote Originally Posted by theadamsharpe View Post
    I have these for Platinum if you're interested Bucs- Mark Barron (Xfractores)- RC, Mark Barron- RC (Orange) , Doug Martin- RC (Orange)

Adam
    Hidden Content