Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

WTTF/WTB Marc Barron chrome refractors

Busted a box and got the prism so I'm gonna do the rainbow. What I have is listed below so lmk what you need for anything NOT on the list.
    Prism /216
    regular refractor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have his X-Fractor...I can toss that it with whatever we can come up with the trade for the Graham...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have the purple and the orange. do you have any 12 chrome ft?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See b_randon33's Items on eBay

Great player to Rainbow! I have been happy with his production so far. I am working on the Josh Freeman '12 Topps Chrome Rainbow and have everything but the Pink and Purple.....but lots of color and fun to do!
    Last edited by bcarlson33; 11-15-2012 at 09:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@capone--please check out my threads in the box break forum for a list of 2012 chrome I have for trade.
    @bcarlson-- I saw that you were making great progress on the freeman rainbow. I'm trying to put together every freeman rainbow from finest & chrome
    @enigma-- thanks I'm putting together something now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the rg3 refractor. is it available? i also have a mike williams black refractor and a mike williams rc gu.

SCF Rewards
    Country

don't think I can trade those for the RGIII. Don't want the mike williams and I can't do the 2 barrons for that one
    i like the rg3 refractor. is it available? i also have a mike williams black refractor and a mike williams rc gu.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok no problem. thanks for your time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have these for Platinum if you're interested Bucs- Mark Barron (Xfractores)- RC, Mark Barron- RC (Orange) , Doug Martin- RC (Orange)

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only looking for chrome right now
    I have these for Platinum if you're interested Bucs- Mark Barron (Xfractores)- RC, Mark Barron- RC (Orange) , Doug Martin- RC (Orange)

Adam