Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Foever Rivals IV - Over The Fiscal Cliff

Thank you to whoever designed these cards.

That's it.
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 11-16-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Wow... Nice set. *Insert joke about why there is no recent version of this card* In all seriousness, great pieces of vintage mem.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Nice set you got there!!! I really like it. Now get the other Quads from Rivals. In all seriousness it's the nicest looking subset.
    Last edited by c_bass22; 11-16-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Most Wanted
    Any ITG Ultimate 7 from the Habs

Quote Originally Posted by c_bass22 View Post
    Nice set you got there!!! I really like it. Now get the other Quads from Rivals. In all seriousness it's the nicest looking subset.
    Huh. When you move a Photobucket image to a different album, it deletes from SCF. I learned something new today.

Anywayssssss, no more Quads for me mister. That little 6-card show ran me $480. I think I have 1 more Cup Winner, one more Trophy Winner and 2 more base cards coming in the mail, and that is IT.

Maybe a Expo Redemption or two. Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe. :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Awesome pickups! Expensive as well but tough to get cards!
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Even I, an obnoxious ignorant Bruins fan, can appreciate the epicness of that set! :)
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks View Post
    Awesome pickups! Expensive as well but tough to get cards!

How's YOUR Blue & White end coming along there?????

Quote Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
    Even I, an obnoxious ignorant Bruins fan, can appreciate the epicness of that set! :)
    Hahahahaaaaaaaa who let YOU in here?????? You haven't done an update in over a month there sir, lack of time or no new breaks???

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Not a fan of either team but a AWESOME display of cards.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises, Enforcers Both Series, 11-12 Broad Street Boys, 12-13 Motown Madness, 13-14 Lord Stanley's Mug
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List:Hidden Content

Very nice show. I love it!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast