Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wttf: Redskins

rtsjr- I already have that, sorry.

Got bunches of redskins game used and patches in my bucket. Would be looking for Lions Game used and patches in return. Let me know.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Cool, I'll take a look Shaqman1970 I have a double sided jersey with Shaq and Yao Ming /100 also.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by theadamsharpe View Post
    Cool, I'll take a look Shaqman1970 I have a double sided jersey with Shaq and Yao Ming /100 also.

Adam
    Sweet I can use that also. Let me know what you find. PM me if it's easier. Either way....
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Sorry, I still need to look over your cards, Shaqman. I'll try to come up with a trade offer and PM you before the holidays but if not I will do it soon after. It's been so crazy over here at my house. ; p

Adam

Shaqman1970- I looked over your cards and I wrote down all the Redskins. I just need to check what I don't have and will send a trade offer.

texs3000- I'm looking for a Redskins auto for the Murray auto.

Adam

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Trader Retreat (144)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    sent you a pm earlier
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); Wally Joyner (All Cards), and other Angels Autos & Game-Used
    NFL - Broncos: Autos, Game-Used, and RCs
    NHL - Penguins and Enforcer autos
    UFC - Autos and Memorabilia

Halos Fan- I don't have any Broncos autos right now. I would love to trade with you. If you're interested in something else or you can find a three person trade I'm down with that.

Adam

Hi, I have a R&S Longevity Alfred Morris rc and a R&S Longevity Morris Ruby rc. I like your Doug Martin and Russell Wilson orange platinums. I dont have much other redskins, but I like the Luck platinum rc too if there is anybody/other team/sport you like? Lmk if interested.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast