Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wttf: Redskins

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

willbedaname- i'm working on something with steeltowninwv but i'll let you know for sure.

Dennisrswnjr- i hate you. It's not enough that you're running away with the division but now this! Just kidding. That's a nice card.
    I don't have any giants to match it but i truly wish i did. Do you only collect giants?

Adam

no adam im all over the place
    i like a lot of things
    i'll take a look at what you have up >.do you have any cards thats not up on this thread ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

I see the two letters you have up the cam & murray
    what are you looking to get for those cards ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

oh by the way
    we've lost our last two games
    not running away yet lets see when we get back from the bye

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha Well, we're going to fight the Eagles for "who still has a chance"
    I was actually looking for a Griffin or Baugh auto for the Cam and the Murray I was looking for a good Alfred Morris auto or a good Griffin card.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to go to bed, but if you post the Baugh-Cam trade I'll accept and ship it out tomorrow with a DC. I will, of course, go first since I'm new.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

well since your a skins fan and everybody is so high on rg3
    i hope you get one for your cards my friend
    and good luck with the eagles now remember no vick so its looking for for you guys >.bee

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, we have a lot of people coming back or healed. I'm hoping they turn a corner, but I'm in it for the long run. Unfortunately it's in my blood. (Thanks, Dad) If I come across anything I think you want for the Baugh I'll let you know. You seem cool, so I hope we can work something out some time.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for any Redskins today. Just check my list. I have a lot of jersey cards and numbered too. It will take me longer to post them but I will get them up when I can.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know any Redskins you have to trade for any of these and I will get back to you.

Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinssabres1's Items on eBay

Fellow Skins fan . Do you have any extra Skins auto\s or GU, especially Riggins or RG3, maybe we could do a Redskin for Redskin trade. Who are some of your fav Skins?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast