Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bump still a lot left, Everything is OBO and can give discount on multiples
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-2012 RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    If I'm trading up I will give you more value, If I'm trading down I expect to get more value.
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    ON the gates booklet what do you mean when you say "Soft Corner" is it damaged?
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help

Hidden Content

I'll take a price on the 2nd gates, the v brown patch auto, a kendall contenders and the broyles patch auto
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by supercamnewton1 View Post
    ON the gates booklet what do you mean when you say "Soft Corner" is it damaged?
    The one that is barely 2 colors /399 top right corner is dinged/soft. It is not very noticable from the front but if you look at the second scan of the back of the cards, the bottom card you can see the top left corner is damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by SalukiGuy View Post
    I'll take a price on the 2nd gates, the v brown patch auto, a kendall contenders and the broyles patch auto
    Will send you PM with lot price.
    If I'm trading up I will give you more value, If I'm trading down I expect to get more value.
    Hidden Content

New day...Looking to sell or possibly trade.

Looking for Nick Foles Autos.
    Hidden Content

Whats the best price on the Mcnabb? A lot of nice stuff in this thread btw, wish I had more $$$!
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Quote Originally Posted by TPotts View Post
    Whats the best price on the Mcnabb? A lot of nice stuff in this thread btw, wish I had more $$$!
    They bring $35 on ebay I think $30 dlvd is fair.

And thanks :)
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12