Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    WTTF Kyle Rudolph

    Added more to the bucket. Let me know what you have for Rudolph and see if you see anything you like in trade. LMK. Thanks

    http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...09193165647346

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2

  4. #3
    I have a Kyle Rudolph 2011 Rookies and Stars (Rookie Revolution) jersey 113/249 I would trade it for either the Campbell/Moss Prestige or the Deon Sanders jersey

    Adam

  5. #4
    can use the emmanuil sanders gu and the presteige rothlisberger gu cmb hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Unfortunately I have that one already. Do you have a bucket i can view for other options? LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by theadamsharpe View Post
    I have a Kyle Rudolph 2011 Rookies and Stars (Rookie Revolution) jersey 113/249 I would trade it for either the Campbell/Moss Prestige or the Deon Sanders jersey

    Adam

  7. #6
    I can't get your bucket to load bud. I'd like to deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    can use the emmanuil sanders gu and the presteige rothlisberger gu cmb hope we can work something out tks

  8. #7
    That's all I have right now. I have a Topps Supreme RC It's a thick card #'d 155/429

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    I can't get your bucket to load bud. I'd like to deal.
    link is now working if it don't load lmk who/what you collect and will pm you a list
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #9

  11. #10
    I like the AP, Charles, McCluster jerseys and the Mark Martin Sheet metal. LMK what you wanna trade for em.

    Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    can use the emmanuil sanders gu and the presteige rothlisberger gu cmb hope we can work something out tks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •