Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

2 of best RNH you'll find BGS 9.5 auto 2/10 Insane plus more BGS 9.5 RNH

As some of you know we were hit by Hurricane Sandy. While we did not get massacured like NY/NJ, I lost many trees and damage. So now it's time to recoup money for Services I had done and my CC needs to be paid down.Just back from Beckett is the spectrum whoa...Below are all my BGS 9.5 gem mint rookie RNH...Most are very rare and limited prints..True rookies and hard to part ways but I must take care of my family....
    About the cards:
    2011/12 Upper Deck SP Game used spectrum autograph rookie serialized 02/10 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins graded BGS 9.5 Gem Mint with Pristine 10 auto!
    This is one of the best rookies of the Nudge and regretfully need to sell. I am seeking offers and please no low ball offers. The subgrades are centering 9.5 corners 9 edges 9.5 surface 9.5.

Next card is this sick 2011/12 Panini Titanium 57/93 BGS 9.5. Whoa...Subgrades are Centering 10 Edges 9.5 Corners 9.5 surface 9.5

2011/12 Upper Deck autofacts RNH auto 32/99. Subgrades centering 10 edges 9.5 corners 9 surface 10 and Pristine 10 auto.

2011/12 Panini Limited Freshman Jumbo materials auto RNH 8/99 BGS 9.5 Subgrades Centering 10 Edges 9.5 Corners 9 surface 10 auto Pristine 10!

2011/12 Upper Deck Young Guns RNH BGS 9.5 subgrades centering 9.5 edges 9.5 corner 9 surface 10

And my favorite card in my collection!! 2011/12 Panini Anthology 3 color dual jersey auto 12/99 BGS 9.5 subgrades centering 9.5 edges 9.5 corners 9 surface 9.5 Auto Pristine 10!

Thank you for the view and hope it goes to a good home.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Wow, those are some incredible cards. Sorry to here that you need to move them due to hurricane Sandy. Good luck with your sales and rebuilding everything.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

Thanks bud