Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

How's That Obamacare Waiver Workin' Out for Ya?

Exactly two years ago this week, the Obama administration announced it had issued more than 100 waivers en masse to a select group of companies, unions and other health insurance providers seeking relief from the...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so all this is being done because people don't like that Obama won, or because they know a business cannot operate under such laws?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Half because people are mad about Obama winning and half because too many people can't run a successful business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, you are so one sided it is just crazy

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On this issue, maybe. At least I'm not a party parrot though. I speak my own mind and thoughts, not just picking what I say put of the Republican play book. You should try it sometime. It's very freeing.

And I still contend the good service industry is the greediest, slimiest, whiniest industry there is. That's not because of this crap, it's something I learned in my years in the industry. Fast food hiring 12 year olds and paying them less than minimum wage (yes it does happen, all the time), restaurants lobbying to end drunk driving laws and lose any responsibility on those who over serve. It's the worst industry on the planet. Every day every owner of every restaurant says they're going to have to shut down for some reason or other. It's diffi cult to take this seriously as long as they're the ones complaining. Especially when those who complain loudest are confirmed Republicans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

again, you want to be so against me, you fail to use reason.

when do i ever use anything from the republicans, last thing i posted about them was saying they needed to change.

and again you see politics, i see people

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

On this issue, maybe. At least I'm not a party parrot though. I speak my own mind and thoughts, not just picking what I say put of the Republican play book. You should try it sometime. It's very freeing.

And I still contend the good service industry is the greediest, slimiest, whiniest industry there is. That's not because of this crap, it's something I learned in my years in the industry. Fast food hiring 12 year olds and paying them less than minimum wage (yes it does happen, all the time), restaurants lobbying to end drunk driving laws and lose any responsibility on those who over serve. It's the worst industry on the planet. Every day every owner of every restaurant says they're going to have to shut down for some reason or other. It's diffi cult to take this seriously as long as they're the ones complaining. Especially when those who complain loudest are confirmed Republicans.

Wick, what do you do for a living?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I see politics in you, Jay. You defend the party and members in everything. You say you don't because you said they need to change? Good for you. Too bad you waited until the party publicly said they need to change and joined them.
    For the record, that's reasoning. Not sure if you actually know what that is or not. I would love to talk to you like we're two people. The problem is I'm giving you my thought, you're giving me Coulter-esque "liberals are evil!" crap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and you are plain and simple anti republican

this is seen by your love to jump on the republican/conservative bashing bandwagon.

and how strange that i posted an entire thread about the republicans, before the election, and went point to point through there standpoints, pointing out many times how it was not what i thought was important or the correct way to approach it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I see politics in you, Jay. You defend the party and members in everything. You say you don't because you said they need to change? Good for you. Too bad you waited until the party publicly said they need to change and joined them.
    For the record, that's reasoning. Not sure if you actually know what that is or not. I would love to talk to you like we're two people. The problem is I'm giving you my thought, you're giving me Coulter-esque "liberals are evil!" crap.

Just because his opinions coincide with those of others doesn't mean that he didn't come to them on his own volition. Please drop the party line nonsense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast