Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

GOP complains about Benghazi info, 5 of 8 GOP committee members skip briefing

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...cnn/?hpt=po_c2

Really? Fox News and Republicans cry bloody murder over the Benghazi attack and the administration's opacity, and then 5 of 8 GOP committee members skip an administration briefing on the attack? That's just ridiculous and indefensible to me. I should also note that 7 of the 9 Democratic committee members were there, but I would like to know what the other two were doing that was more important.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Kurt john McCain was doing his own Press Conference on this matter so...ya know that rest

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's like a kid throwing a tantrum because he wants a piece of cake, then when you give him one he just says "Nah, I'm good thanks".

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I used to like him. Now he's just a grumpy old man who can't take the pressure anymore. It's like watching a grandparent experience the onset of Alzheimer's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...cnn/?hpt=po_c2

Really? Fox News and Republicans cry bloody murder over the Benghazi attack and the administration's opacity, and then 5 of 8 GOP committee members skip an administration briefing on the attack? That's just ridiculous and indefensible to me. I should also note that 7 of the 9 Democratic committee members were there, but I would like to know what the other two were doing that was more important.

There is probably more to the story than we know.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There is probably more to the story than we know.

How does that excuse not going to the briefing on the subject they've been screaming about for weeks?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

How does that excuse not going to the briefing on the subject they've been screaming about for weeks?

Maybe the briefing was a dog and pony show and they didn't want to waste their time. We have no idea.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Maybe the briefing was a dog and pony show and they didn't want to waste their time. We have no idea.

They should still go, if only for show. If this was a dog and pony show, they should have gone to see it. Now of looks like they aren't even putting effort into learning all they can, which makes their arguments seem partisan and, there for, petty.
    Not telling it how it is, but how it looks. At the very least it's bad politics on the part of those who didn't show up. This is all that will be said when those people step up to make a point and they won't be heard, whether they have a point or not, because they didn't to see a show.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

They should still go, if only for show. If this was a dog and pony show, they should have gone to see it. Now of looks like they aren't even putting effort into learning all they can, which makes their arguments seem partisan and, there for, petty.
    Not telling it how it is, but how it looks. At the very least it's bad politics on the part of those who didn't show up. This is all that will be said when those people step up to make a point and they won't be heard, whether they have a point or not, because they didn't to see a show.

Maybe they had a more important meeting to attend. Maybe it was specifically scheduled so McCain couldn't make it. I agree that it looks bad and he should have made an effort to attend if he didn't have something more important to do, but again, we don't know all of the facts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe they had a more important meeting to attend. Maybe it was specifically scheduled so McCain couldn't make it. I agree that it looks bad and he should have made an effort to attend if he didn't have something more important to do, but again, we don't know all of the facts.

If I am to believe everything that the GOP has said over the past two months, there shouldn't be a more important meeting than that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast