Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Chrome in

lets do the gronk for the rainey..post it up...pwe ok with u?

Up again, added a rack pack and Blaster from tonight.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

gronk for the rainey?..post it up..pwe ok with u?

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    gronk for the rainey?..post it up..pwe ok with u?
    Sorry about that, forgot to post yesterday. Thanks for the trade!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

Up again, anybody need anything?

Quote Originally Posted by bobreaker50 View Post
    I can still use the Palmers
    and I can still use the Bailey, if you want I can do the xfractor for the bailey and sell the camo, feel free to shoot me an offer on it, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12