Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So do the research and make one. There's what, 7 points on there? How hard can it be? You don't even have to have the picture, just post it here, let's see how different it looks. I think it will look different and both sides are probably at fault, for the record. I just think instead of commenting that one doesn't exist like it means something one way or the other, either find one or make one.
    Just complaining there isn't one is lazy.
    No, it's just pointing out the obvious. I don't want to spend a few hours making my own.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Brandon I take exception to this. In my opinion there is more then just the 1 Union causing this. For over 10 years Hostess has remained opened. All the unions have made concessions for years. I ask why should they take more pay cuts? give up more in there contracts? Give up more benefits? I know you displeasure for unions. So I will stop on that side. However,, it also appears that there product is not selling. The free market is another reason that they are closing there doors. They have immense competition in the market. To blame this on the union is wrong. As the graphic states the MISmanagment of the company lead to this in my opinion. Market forces took down Hostess as much as anything.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Brandon I take exception to this. In my opinion there is more then just the 1 Union causing this. For over 10 years Hostess has remained opened. All the unions have made concessions for years. I ask why should they take more pay cuts? give up more in there contracts? Give up more benefits? I know you displeasure for unions. So I will stop on that side. However,, it also appears that there product is not selling. The free market is another reason that they are closing there doors. They have immense competition in the market. To blame this on the union is wrong. As the graphic states the MISmanagment of the company lead to this in my opinion. Market forces took down Hostess as much as anything.
    I don't have a problem with most of the facts stated there. I have a problem with the fact that none of them shed light on why those various things happened. I imagine there are a plethora of issues that led Hostess to this point. To boil it down to mere "mismanagement" on on hand or "unions" on the other is to oversimply a rather complicated set of facts. Obviously, it's some combination of both, plus the economy, inflation, competition, decrease in demand for their products, etc. We just don't know all of the pertinent details to know how much of which or what other factors came into play.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Heard this AM
    CEO Raised his pay 300%

Edit: read another article they did raise there pay for the top executives it appears but I cant lock in on that 300% I do see he raised it from 1.2 million to 2.55
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-18-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    Hidden Content

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 – March 4, 1801

I hope Hostess lives on
    But the first order of business is to replace upper management
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    My Cousin from Arizona was one of them! They shipped equipment on truck then flew out there and were sent away...
    Sad but not shocking
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234