Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Prime, and a Couple Dominion Rainbows

I recently finished off a few rainbows for my PC.

First, for my Barret Jackman PC, a Prime Quads Rainbow:

Jersey /75; Prime /15; Patch /10

And for my Steve Downie PC, first off, a Dominion base GU Rainbow:

Jersey /50; Prime /25; Patch /10

Also for my Downie PC, a Dominion Crazy Eights rainbow:

Jersey /25; Prime /10; Patch /5

Thanks for looking!
    -Pam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Those Eights are SO crazy!!!

I have a tinyyyyy little Downie PC as well, what got you into collecting him????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Eights are SO crazy!!!

I have a tinyyyyy little Downie PC as well, what got you into collecting him????

Thanks for the kind words :)

I sort of accidentally fell into collecting Downie. Every spring I head down to Florida for Blue Jays spring training, and I always make sure to catch a Lightning game while I'm down there. Downie was always an exciting player to watch, and while I never thought about collecting him at that point, I was buying a lot of ITG boxes and my Downie hits seemed to follow me.

And with that, a PC was born!

Based on SCF Inventory numbers, I'm at 87% (181/208) without 1/1's, with six 1/1's. Needless to say the pickups have really slowed down since the cards I need are low numbered and older parallels.

-Pam