Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Won a box of 10-11 Between the Pipes at the Expo!

ITG had afew different contests throughout the Expo last weekend and I managed to win a box of 10-11 BTP as I scored on their Jonathan Quick cut-out covering a hockey net. Basically everyone could take 2 shots at the net as there was a little opening at the five hole. It was funny because as I was given a puck I mentioned to a friend and the guy from ITG that it has been a while since I have shot. So I light wrister and on my first shot I scored and they handed me the box! Once I went to break the box another employee asked if I was given the option to "double or nothing" for a case of BTP with one shot. While it wasn't offered when I scored, I was satisfied with my box as the chances were slim of scoring once, let alone a second time. Generally I like to play thigns safe and was happy enough with the box.

On to the break!

No scanned:
    Deep In The Crease - Bobrovsky, Boucher, Leighton, Backlund (Flyers)

Masks:

Jerseys:

Sweet Kolzig /29

Autos:

Nice to see a former starting goaltender for the Belleville Bulls

And my favorite, a card to start a side PC of Canadian Olympic female hockey players. It has been in the back of my mind for a while and this helped get the ball rolling.

Overall I am happy! How could I not be when the box was free to begin with? It was even better to pull something I could use for the collection. Thanks to the folks at ITG!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (20)
    Country
    See nyibeerforce's Items on eBay

Where were you in last years Stanley Cup final...Devils could have used you.

Sweet break and being free is even better

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Break my friend. Even better since it was a free break. If you do decide to move the St.Pierre let me know I have a nice collection of Female Hockey players as well