Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-12 KHL bust!

11-12 KHL bust!

Opening some 11-12 Sereal KHL boxes tonight.....should be fun!
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

Love the different breaks! Good luck. What can you pull?
    Collecting Mike Richter & cards I need for sets. Hidden Content

game used from the Gagarin Cup, autogrpahs plus inserts....all the fun guys, Kuznetsov, Tarasenko....
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

You can pull lots of neat cards, including game-used, autographs and the best: The Masks. I have the complete 18-card set and it's really neat. There are around 9-10 Masks per 50-pack box.
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

I'm told by the place I bought the boxes that there was supposed to be a Gagarin Cup double jersey card in every box but I opened one so far and only got one GU #'d/99, no autographs
    Hidden Content

It sounds like the boxes are a realistic reflection of the league. Just ask some of the players who were supposed to be paid.

well, when players who get drafted by KHL teams would rather return to their junior teams, languish in the AHL than play in the KHL....plus the travel risk, planes crashing and such...decent level of play there, just alot of issues logistically....
    Hidden Content

Sweet. Any scans? How much are the boxes?
    Collecting Mike Richter & cards I need for sets. Hidden Content

If you pull an Artyukhin Gold Parallel, I'd be interested in making a serious offer.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Artyukhin, Zubrus, Lindros, Kovalchuk...and to a lesser extent Craig Berube, Dave Brown and Brian Propp

Anything of Roman Cervenka's??
    Collecting Rene Bourque(Major) And Sven Bartschi(Minor)
    Rene Bourque P/C-407/429(94.88%) 1/1's- 19/106(17.90%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast