Best card I've ever pulled! 2012-13 upper deck

Well after having a bunch of bad luck, not getting much in hockey except for a few decent rookies. I went to the card store yesterday. And spent $50 on upper deck 12-13 and a pack of certified. Got a few young guns but other wise nothing. Had a feeling today to go bak with only 25$. I am so happy I did. Got 10 packs of 12-13 upper deck from a new box....and I didn't even know what the card was at first. I thought It was just a normal insert. My jaw hit the floor when I found out.

...2012-13 upper deck day with the cup anze kopitar dc3. May not sound much but it's a super short print and only one on eBay between completed and current. Assuming it books around $300. Mine is up on eBay now cause I need to get my money back lol.

this is the best card I have ever pulled believe it or not. I don't think I've ever pulled a card more than $80 before that was mine at least. Maybe my luck has magically changed

awesome hit! i got one of those in my box too, voynov.. was super happy, congrats
    Check out my bucket
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content

nice hit!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

found out they run 1:1000 hobby packs. so about 1 in every 3-4 cases

Nice Anze Hit congrats
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

arguably the best player to hit from that set, you should do REALLY well to a person that wants it. I wouldnt be surprised if it goes for $200+
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Congrats on the Kopitar hit!

Writing Team

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    And that's something the card companies should take note of, one of the absolutely best hits in the whole product is an INSERT, not an auto, or gameused.

Desirable short print and rare insert sets sell. They have to be really limited and there has to be a reason for collectors to want them.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

If it helps any, I sold my Day with the Cup Recchi from last year's UD for $150 in it's first week of release. That was a high sale at the time, don't think it ever came back that high.