Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Upper Deck releases Series 1 Short Print information

http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/11/ud-...ck-series-one/

UD's blog has released the short print information for Series 1.

Some interesting numbers to consider, the SSP numbers for the Signature Sensations are 1:18468 for group A; that means with 8 SSP autos you mathematically get one every 64-1/8 cases or 769.5 boxes. To have a chance to get all of them you would need to crack 513 cases or 6156 boxes.

At those odds I would guess that the SSP autos are probably /10 and at the most /15. What do you think?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty crazy to see those odds. And Alex Pietrangelo will be the set buster for the Game Jersey project folks.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Pretty crazy to see those odds. And Alex Pietrangelo will be the set buster for the Game Jersey project folks.

If you see it, contact mystlsportscards on here (the guy that's a sponsor.) He wants it BAD.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Lol, a different Pietro collector picked up one off the bay for $3 in a BIN. In fairness, it would have been hard to anticipate him as being one of the SPs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mySTLSportsCards's Items on eBay

Let's put it this way. As a Pietrangelo collector, I expected this! Last year he was the hardest UD Signatures to get, luckily I picked the only one up that I have ever seen shortly after release. It being a jersey just stings :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dude0100's Items on eBay

Mike, on the bright side I finally have a jersey card that's worth more than $5 in my PC. ;)

Let's put it this way. As a Pietrangelo collector, I expected this! Last year he was the hardest UD Signatures to get, luckily I picked the only one up that I have ever seen shortly after release. It being a jersey just stings :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL! This is true!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an update...

Ebay seller 6761glen has refunded my payment a mere two days after I bought the card from him. This is absolutely ridiculous. I sent him a message asking why but I am not a happy camper at all. I've never given out a negative in my hobby career but I guess there is a first for everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another update:

The seller contacted me back and explicitly told me that he refunded my money because he discovered it was a SP. He was apparently tipped off by another Pietrangelo collector (I have a feeling I know who it is but I won't say any names) who offered him $40 for it. Honestly, does this hobby really need to be that cutthroat for a stupid hockey card? The gimme, gimme attitude with some collectors is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyways, the seller offered it to me for $25 which I accepted. I'm still going to report this seller to eBay since I'm fairly confident that holding an item hostage is against eBay policies.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And the saddest part if we are talking $20, he made all that hastle for you and ended up getting $20 more. It isn't like he sold a $1000 card for $3 lol At the very least I would whack his feedback (which takes a lot for me to do).

On another note, CONGRATS Alex! THat's one of those "favorite underdog" cards for the PC. I tracked one down through a forum in Finland but the guy said he sold it : / The search continues...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast