Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cubsfan03- Sure- Post it up.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

cometko-Shoot me over your base list- I should be able to fill that up for ya. Sorry man, I checked no refractors of Surkamp on my end- and I won't need base #174 and 207. (but hey I might be able to help YOU out with your base)
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

mikec5000-sorry bro I missed ya... I can't locate any Wright or Jeters.... if ya need anything else, let me know.

How about the 3 base and Any 4 of the Purple Refractors you want for the Chrome Base and 2 Future Fractors.
    Please let me know or post it up, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    pfinder- I have base: 16, 21, 29, 67, 122, 130, 146, 189, 198, 205

also have:
    11 Bowman Die Cuts future future
    Delino and Grant
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

pfinder- what about like $1 or so for the other 2? Don't want 2 fish out in that sea alone! ha.

Sure, I could use "$1 or so" Or 2-3 #'D Topps Gold cards from any year for the Other two Purples. Please let me know what we can work out, thanks.
    pfinder- what about like $1 or so for the other 2? Don't want 2 fish out in that sea alone! ha.
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

sure... when i get home late tonight, I will dig some topps gold cards for ya.. and hit you up of which ones. (probably be tomorrow to confirm all this)

mikec5000-sorry bro I missed ya... I can't locate any Wright or Jeters.... if ya need anything else, let me know.
    If you have any foorball, I can use Hines Ward & Big Ben refractors.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

pfinder- somehow I missed something... the only purple I need from you is #23, 63 and 124. How bout all the base you need for them?

up

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast