Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Very interested in the Chipper Refractor and also the Verlander B. Heritage RC. I like the Purple ref of Stras Chrome RC (but not sure if you PC him)

Let me know what else I can pull for ya... obviously cubs fan, but are you looking for anyone else besides your sig players?
    Here is a thread that I started that has my current wants.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...oking-to-trade
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

ok, if i can have a shot at those also... I will put a list together (will include some Stras rookies as well that you dont have if you will trade that one)
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

ok, if i can have a shot at those also... I will put a list together (will include some Stras rookies as well that you dont have if you will trade that one)
    Cool, lmk what you come up with.

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

alright... see if you like any of these:

Stras
    12 T. Chrome Orange Ref
    12 A & G Mini A & G Back
    12 Gypsy Queen Mini
    12 Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Back
    12 Gypsy Queen VARIATION SP
    11 Gypsy Queen Future STars Mini
    11 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 Bowman Finest Futures
    11 A & G Baseball Highlight Sketches
    11 Topps Kimball Champions Mini
    10 Topps Attax
    10 Bowman Draft Pick Prospect GOLD Thick BDP1
    09 Tristar Prospects #1
    09 Tristar Prospects Crystal Ballers #117

Cano
    12 T. Chrome X-ref
    12 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 T. Chome Vintage Chrome

Garza
    11 T. Chrome Orange Ref

Darvish
    12 T. Chome RC
    12 B. Platinum RC

Verlander
    12 T.Chrome X-ref

Fielder
    10 Upper Deck Pure heat

Cespedes
    12 B. Platinum RC

09 Upper Deck Goudey 4-in-1 Sandberg/Uggla/Kinsler/Utley

Rizzo
    11 Bowman Topps of the Class
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

Have these purple for trade - 18, 74, 78, 84, 88, 182, 192. Also have DD-JU (upton diecut).
    Looking for base of this set, need quite a few.
    Last edited by Boozard; 02-15-2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: misnumbering

I like these:

Stras
    12 T. Chrome Orange Ref
    09 Tristar Prospects #1

Garza
    11 T. Chrome Orange Ref

Darvish
    12 T. Chome RC
    12 B. Platinum RC

Cespedes
    12 B. Platinum RC

Also I'm interested in one the Trout prospects for my set. I also have a 2012 Bowman Platinum Justin Verlander Ruby. Not sure about giving up the Purple Stras unless you had something #ed in return I can use.

alright... see if you like any of these:

Stras
    12 T. Chrome Orange Ref
    12 A & G Mini A & G Back
    12 Gypsy Queen Mini
    12 Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Back
    12 Gypsy Queen VARIATION SP
    11 Gypsy Queen Future STars Mini
    11 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 Bowman Finest Futures
    11 A & G Baseball Highlight Sketches
    11 Topps Kimball Champions Mini
    10 Topps Attax
    09 Tristar Prospects #1

Cano
    12 T. Chrome X-ref
    12 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 B. Platinum GOLD
    11 T. Chome Vintage Chrome

Garza
    11 T. Chrome Orange Ref

Darvish
    12 T. Chome RC
    12 B. Platinum RC

Verlander
    12 T.Chrome X-ref

Fielder
    10 Upper Deck Pure heat

Cespedes
    12 B. Platinum RC

09 Upper Deck Goudey 4-in-1 Sandberg/Uggla/Kinsler/Utley

Rizzo
    11 Bowman Topps of the Class

Boozard- do you have a want list... I have quite a lot of base, I can fill you up for that set.

Cubs- I don't know if I have anything numbered of those guys (besides my PC guys) I have a mini Stras /99 and a Matt Garza GU if that is anything towards the Colored Stras I like.

Cubs- I don't know if I have anything numbered of those guys (besides my PC guys) I have a mini Stras /99 and a Matt Garza GU if that is anything towards the Colored Stras I like.
    I think I'll hang on to the Stras for now. What can you do for the other ones you are interested in????

I still need 12 topps chrome base #'s 24, 61, 84, 88, 136, 160, 173, 179, 180 and 199. Just made an xfractor trade for most of the common base so don't need as many as I did but lmk if you have any of these.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast