Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ttt
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Any Today?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

up, up, and away

anyone today?

up

I am getting closer... help please!!

I've got a few more for you:

Base

Purple

Need these base for my set:

2,35,39,60,61,64,70,71,72,81,84,87,99,101,124,126, 138,145,154,156,158,170,172,200,206,216

lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Thanks for the Response... I need em...

I have:
    Base
    2, 39, 70, 71, 81, 84, 87, 99, 124, 126, 138, 145, 154, 156, 158, 216

Any more die cuts? (this set or others)

Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Thanks for the Response... I need em...

I have:
    Base
    2, 39, 70, 71, 81, 84, 87, 99, 124, 126, 138, 145, 154, 156, 158, 216

Any more die cuts? (this set or others)

Thanks bud
    No, That is all I got right now. If you want CMB and see if there is anything there that you need.

http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/Cubsfan03/
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Very interested in the Chipper Refractor and also the Verlander B. Heritage RC. I like the Purple ref of Stras Chrome RC (but not sure if you PC him)

Let me know what else I can pull for ya... obviously cubs fan, but are you looking for anyone else besides your sig players?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast