Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    models in lingerie

  2. #12
    OPG Baseball Manager


    yazfan71's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,603
    Country
    Card Cash
    17,577.40
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    21
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    models in lingerie
    Now there's something I've never seen at a card show!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content


  3. #13
    What about special guest appearances? I have been to 2 shows in thelast 10 years and there was always some former athlete on hand
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Why not set out a few bowls with potato chips or pretzels in them ...

  5. #15
    OPG Baseball Manager


    yazfan71's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,603
    Country
    Card Cash
    17,577.40
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    21
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    What about special guest appearances? I have been to 2 shows in thelast 10 years and there was always some former athlete on hand
    Pretty sure he is just setting up at the show, not actually organizing it.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by windmortal View Post
    Why not set out a few bowls with potato chips or pretzels in them ...
    Certain chips might be a bad idea since some are greasy/messes and I'm sure that you don't want that nasty mess on your cards. Pretzels are good I think. A bowl of candy might be a good idea. People like candy.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    models in lingerie
    My fiance will be with me, and she is much more attractive than any model ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by evilwaffles View Post
    Certain chips might be a bad idea since some are greasy/messes and I'm sure that you don't want that nasty mess on your cards. Pretzels are good I think. A bowl of candy might be a good idea. People like candy.
    I love the candy idea. I will be doing that for sure.

    I also plan on puttin gotgether little 10-20 card packs to give out to the kids.. Just some base and inserts in there of the local teaks and such. What ya think?

    Also, I thought about setting up with a computer and monitor back behind me running a slide show about my business.. What do ya think?
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

  8. #18
    OPG Baseball Manager


    yazfan71's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,603
    Country
    Card Cash
    17,577.40
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    21
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    My fiance will be with me, and she is much more attractive than any model ;)
    Good answer, but I bet she'll be wearing more than lingerie to attend the show!

    Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    I love the candy idea. I will be doing that for sure.

    I also plan on puttin gotgether little 10-20 card packs to give out to the kids.. Just some base and inserts in there of the local teaks and such. What ya think?

    Also, I thought about setting up with a computer and monitor back behind me running a slide show about my business.. What do ya think?
    These all sound like very good ideas!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content


  9. #19
    The candy idea is a great one. Hardly anyone can resist some candy in a bowl.
    Maybe even offering bottles of water?
    what about offering something for free for every x amount spent?
    Have some different price guides available for people to use.
    Even I Don't Know What I Am Collecting At The Moment
    Too Many Projects...


  10. #20
    Some really great ideas in here, anything to attract people to your table the better!

    I would also make sure the local teams are separated from the rest to save time for people.
    MY LCS has a 3 dollar gu/au/augu box that get's a lot of attention, but it right by the checkout area a lot of people will look through it.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •