Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

models in lingerie

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

models in lingerie

Now there's something I've never seen at a card show!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

What about special guest appearances? I have been to 2 shows in thelast 10 years and there was always some former athlete on hand

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

Why not set out a few bowls with potato chips or pretzels in them ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What about special guest appearances? I have been to 2 shows in thelast 10 years and there was always some former athlete on hand

Pretty sure he is just setting up at the show, not actually organizing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why not set out a few bowls with potato chips or pretzels in them ...

Certain chips might be a bad idea since some are greasy/messes and I'm sure that you don't want that nasty mess on your cards. Pretzels are good I think. A bowl of candy might be a good idea. People like candy.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

models in lingerie

My fiance will be with me, and she is much more attractive than any model ;)

Certain chips might be a bad idea since some are greasy/messes and I'm sure that you don't want that nasty mess on your cards. Pretzels are good I think. A bowl of candy might be a good idea. People like candy.

I love the candy idea. I will be doing that for sure.

I also plan on puttin gotgether little 10-20 card packs to give out to the kids.. Just some base and inserts in there of the local teaks and such. What ya think?

Also, I thought about setting up with a computer and monitor back behind me running a slide show about my business.. What do ya think?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My fiance will be with me, and she is much more attractive than any model ;)

Good answer, but I bet she'll be wearing more than lingerie to attend the show!

I love the candy idea. I will be doing that for sure.

I also plan on puttin gotgether little 10-20 card packs to give out to the kids.. Just some base and inserts in there of the local teaks and such. What ya think?

Also, I thought about setting up with a computer and monitor back behind me running a slide show about my business.. What do ya think?

These all sound like very good ideas!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

The candy idea is a great one. Hardly anyone can resist some candy in a bowl.
    Maybe even offering bottles of water?
    what about offering something for free for every x amount spent?
    Have some different price guides available for people to use.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Some really great ideas in here, anything to attract people to your table the better!

I would also make sure the local teams are separated from the rest to save time for people.
    MY LCS has a 3 dollar gu/au/augu box that get's a lot of attention, but it right by the checkout area a lot of people will look through it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast