Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Happy Thansgiving Bump - Go Lions
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

That Goligoski 08-09 OPC Premier Rookie Gold would look nice at my PC.
    Also interested of that Korpikoski Ultimate Debut Threads.

Pm sent

Bump
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

up to the top....
    ---

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey, I'll take the Moller Ultimate Auto Patch for $20. Do you have any other nice Mollers?
    Thanks to nyr4life for the amazing banner!
    Hidden Content
    SUPER COLLECTING ANTON LANDER
    (Not looking for any multi-player cards)

PM sent
    ---

how much for the Frattin Contenders auto rc

Quote Originally Posted by duffenuff1 View Post
    how much for the Frattin Contenders auto rc
    $7/dlvd
    ---

to the top...

I'm sending 100 cards to eBay on Sunday (still deciding which one's)
    ---

Weber and Eriksson HP ARP's are sold

SPA list is being updated with 2 Pending deals (could be for them all)
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-01-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    ---

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast