Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    deal posted - thanks
    PWE or bubble, either way is fine
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If you'd like to do a PWE trade, I have Rookie Impact 27 that I would trade if you have any Sixers, Spencer Hawes, or DJ Strawberry.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by camh44 View Post
    If you'd like to do a PWE trade, I have Rookie Impact 27 that I would trade if you have any Sixers, Spencer Hawes, or DJ Strawberry.
    Sure, post it up
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    Sure, post it up
    K, so what am I getting? Just a random sixer or something? Im totally fine with that, just need to know what to put under what im receiving
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by camh44 View Post
    K, so what am I getting? Just a random sixer or something? Im totally fine with that, just need to know what to put under what im receiving
    something random. I also have some hawes autos if u have anything else FT
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

something random. I also have some hawes autos if u have anything else FT
    K, Im good with that as long as its something new-ish! I dont have anything else from the set or anything you collect, but if I find something Ill let you know.

I have base card 63 (Eric Gordon), Franchise Favorites 5 (nowitzki), and Rookie Impact 26 (Tobias Harris)

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    I have base card 63 (Eric Gordon), Franchise Favorites 5 (nowitzki), and Rookie Impact 26 (Tobias Harris)
    I actually need card 87 not 63, if u have it lmk what u need for the 2 or 3 card lot, thanks
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I actually need card 87 not 63, if u have it lmk what u need for the 2 or 3 card lot, thanks
    I went ahead and sent the Nowitzki Franchise Favorites and Tobias Harris Rookie Impact with the Durant and Lebron base from our previous trade. If you don't mind sending a separate package, I really like the Jermaine O' Neal UD Jersey. If not, that's cool too

I have
    Action Photos 18 1
    Draft Night 9 10 13 18

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast