Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

12-13 Artifacts Rookie Autographs

Does anyone have any info on the checklist for the 2012-13 Artifacts Rookie Autographs Redemptions?
    I pulled V recently. Is that Reilly (drafted 5th overall)?
    Or is the lockout messing everything up with the checklists...

Let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Not sure if they will be doing it the same way but in 11-12 the auto rookie redemptions were based on the rookies who were considered the most desirable that year. They didn't even have to come out of that draft year. The top 5 for 11-12 just to give you an idea.

I Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    II Gabriel Landeskog
    III Cody Hodgson
    IV Sean Couturier
    V Brett Connolly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

So what you're saying is, I have to cross my fingers and hope for a good one... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Pretty much, or if you want to sell it, now's the time lol. They sell more before the list is released if I remember correctly. Nonetheless, a very nice pull as it will be the 5th best rookie as judged by UD more than likely

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Remember that UD (and Panini) cannot make cards of players before they have appeared in an NHL game. Nobody from the 2012 draft class is thus eligible to have cards produced. The longer the lockout goes and the more likely it becomes that we lose the entire 2012-13 season, the hopes of getting anybody other than the holdovers as the autograph redemptions diminishes accordingly....unless UD decides to hold off until 2013-14 for a monster compilation a la 2005-06.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

So I bought an Artifacts autograph redemption II which sells cheaper than the Artifacts autograph redemption III and I have a few questions.

1. Why exactly is auto II selling for less than auto III? Are people correct in thinking that UD will go by draft position and that Galchenyuk would be III and Murray would be II?

2. If the NHL announces a full lockout (god forbid) does it mean that my auto redemption II will either be Baertschi or Schwartz assuming Kreider is auto I.

3. If they go by the precedent set from the last lockout and merge the 12-13 and 13-14 rookie pool together does it mean that I have a chance of Yakupov or Mackinnon depending on who they deem as first?

I hope the lockout ends but it'd be cool if that happens. However, what are they going to do with the 13-14 Artifacts auto redemptions?

Please let me know, any help is appreciated!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Your guess is as good as anyone's. If the 12-13 season does start.... You'd like get the second best rookie. Since they already inserted autos of kreider, Schwartz, etc..... I would imagine they'll wait until next year to redeem them. How they'll honour this years... While making similar cards next year.... No idea. No idea and upper deck has not said anything yet.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So I bought an Artifacts autograph redemption II which sells cheaper than the Artifacts autograph redemption III and I have a few questions.

1. Why exactly is auto II selling for less than auto III? Are people correct in thinking that UD will go by draft position and that Galchenyuk would be III and Murray would be II?

2. If the NHL announces a full lockout (god forbid) does it mean that my auto redemption II will either be Baertschi or Schwartz assuming Kreider is auto I.

3. If they go by the precedent set from the last lockout and merge the 12-13 and 13-14 rookie pool together does it mean that I have a chance of Yakupov or Mackinnon depending on who they deem as first?

I hope the lockout ends but it'd be cool if that happens. However, what are they going to do with the 13-14 Artifacts auto redemptions?

Please let me know, any help is appreciated!

1. It's pretty much a crapshoot as to who will be assigned to which spot - sometimes sales will be divergent but ultimately people that are buying these are going on the assumption that there will be a 2012-13 season and are banking on III being assigned to Alex Galchenyuk. As the #1 Habs prospect his value will be significantly higher than some guy from Columbus.

2 and 3. We don't know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Appreciate the response guys. I can't see them going by draft position as the rookie crop would contain prospects from previous drafts such as Huberdeau drafted 3rd. It is most likely the value they assign to each and because of that and hthe 11-12 auto redemptions I don't see how Murray would be top 3 (Hodgson ahead of Couturier, Johansen).

Is there a possibility that these auto redemption will be for the players already in the checklist (Kreider, Baertschi, Schwartz) if there is a lockout?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

No one know how they will handle it. See it as they took no chance and made these, so if there is a season they can issue cards of the rookies but if it never happen, you guess is as good as anyone guess on what they will do. Until we know for sure and the company announce what they will do, we will not know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast