Lots of items for sale to appeal to any sized budget

Here's some items I have for sale. This is a small sample. There are plenty of other things in my bucket, so if you're interested in anything else, lmk. Lots of smalls/Mids/highs

lows to highs pictures by cracknail - Photobucket

$75

$15

24/25 jersey number $25

/13 $185

$140
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

interested in the elway and aldon smith,also i need the cutler sp rc auto to finish my set,i REALLY hope we can make a trade for this card
    looking for any vintage star baseball cards,any patch or auto cards,jason thompson (sac kings)jared cook(tennessee titans)michael oher(ravens) Rookies
    Photobucket

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by atazmatic View Post
    interested in the elway and aldon smith,also i need the cutler sp rc auto to finish my set,i REALLY hope we can make a trade for this card
    You mentioned trade. I'd love to work a deal, but I'm only selling at this point. If you're buying, I can quote you a price on the trio
    FYF
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

Morning bump. Lots of nice items in here
    FYF