Thoughts on December Beckett GU article

Any thoughts on the December Beckett article on game used material cards.Makes me wonder about collecting them all though I collect certain one because they look nice.Also see the cool article on the Earl Weaver thrift store jersey
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Anybody?
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I don't think many people still get the Beckett magazine. Can you summarize what the article was about?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Any thoughts on the December Beckett article on game used material cards.Makes me wonder about collecting them all though I collect certain one because they look nice.Also see the cool article on the Earl Weaver thrift store jersey
    The only reason I would collect them is because they look nice and they have the Packers on them so it doesn't matter to me if they are really GU or not. It does tick me off that it is an issue at all though from the whole dishonesty point of view.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.