Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: WTT Chromes

  1. #11
    still looking

  2. #12
    still interested in these:
    1957 RG3

    Tall Boy Brandon Weeden

    #75/75 Doug Martin Auto
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Refractor Bradford 21/99 Black Boarder Andre Johnson 262/299 Camo Boarder Freeman 355/499 Pink Boarder Roddy White 034/399

    I can use these plmk what you need in return

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    still interested in these:
    1957 RG3

    Tall Boy Brandon Weeden

    #75/75 Doug Martin Auto
    Still have weeden and Martin want SD players

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by LARIOS View Post
    Refractor Bradford 21/99 Black Boarder Andre Johnson 262/299 Camo Boarder Freeman 355/499 Pink Boarder Roddy White 034/399

    I can use these plmk what you need in return
    Any chargers rookies or vets, will bundle all for 1

  6. #16
    Want chargers autos and patches low end players will bundle

  7. #17


    rickysigai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,826
    Country
    Card Cash
    390.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Need camo and b piercepierce
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Need camo and b piercepierce
    Any chargers

  9. #19


    rickysigai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,826
    Country
    Card Cash
    390.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yup 2012 chrome
    ref - gates, rivers, Reyes RC ,Ingram RC
    xfrac - Reyes rC
    and I have Ryan Mathews topps chrome RCRC
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Yup 2012 chrome
    ref - gates, rivers, Reyes RC ,Ingram RC
    xfrac - Reyes rC
    and I have Ryan Mathews topps chrome RCRC
    Would you trade Reyes Ref and XFrac for BPierce?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •