Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Djarum View Post
    I have a 2004 Ultimate Collection #101 Rookie Sigantures Cedric Cobbs Auto RC 077/250 . I would take 750cc delivered if you want it. LMK.

Dale
    I'll take it, post it up!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

2. Wata Photo
    Anyone have anything else?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Check out my bucket, and i think it's currently in my pc (my work computer won't let me look at photobucket anymore :( ) and i have a taylor price rookies & stars patch/au #'d to 10 i think. it's a pretty sweet card and i was going to hang onto it but would like to find it a good patriots fan home...i'm trying to "focus" my PC down some so krunchtyme doesn't harass me so much about it :-) lemme know if you get a look at it and if you are interested.
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Texas Rangers, Dolphins, Saints, Former Razorbacks, Former LSU Tigers, & Former Longhorns

I didn't see it in there but I may have missed it...I did see a TP Topps prime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12