Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Buying or Trading for 2012 Topps Chrome Jets

    looking to make the rainbows of the players this year lmk what you have here is what I need

    Red Is Incoming

    Mark Sanchez
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Tim Tebow
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Darrelle Revis
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Santonio Holmes
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Quinton Coples
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Terrance Ganaway
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Stephen Hill
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Antonio Allen
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    Jordan White
    Base
    Refractor
    X-Fractor
    Orange Border
    Military Camo Border
    Purple Refractor
    BCA-Pink Border
    Prisim Refractor
    Black Border
    Blue Border
    Sepia Tone
    Gold Border
    Red Border
    Superfractor
    Printing Plates

    LMK
    Last edited by shawnmenard; 11-18-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    I have :
    Revis base
    Coples base
    Holmes orange refractor
    Tebow Orange refractor
    Hill Refractor
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    I have :
    Revis base
    Coples base
    Holmes orange refractor
    Tebow Orange refractor
    Hill Refractor
    what are you looking for
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

  5. #4
    mainly all the guys in my sig. and I do not have a Andrew Luck RC yet from this year; so I could use a rc of him.
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    mainly all the guys in my sig. and I do not have a Andrew Luck RC yet from this year; so I could use a rc of him.
    you need any of these

    Jordan:
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #645
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #2
    2007/08 UD Jordan Chronicles #5
    2008/09 FLeer Jordan Retrospective #3
    2008/09 FLeer Jordan Retrospective #21

    LeBron:
    2009/10 Panini Jam Masters LeBron James
    2009/10 Panini All Pro LeBron James
    2008/09 Fleer Black Parallel LeBron James
    2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    LMK
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

  7. #6
    can I see a scan of the 2008/09 Fleer Black Parallel LeBron James
    and 2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    and are the MJ Retrospective card the glossy version or the regular?
    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by shawnmenard View Post
    you need any of these

    Jordan:
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #645
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #2
    2007/08 UD Jordan Chronicles #5
    2008/09 FLeer Jordan Retrospective #3
    2008/09 FLeer Jordan Retrospective #21

    LeBron:
    2009/10 Panini Jam Masters LeBron James
    2009/10 Panini All Pro LeBron James
    2008/09 Fleer Black Parallel LeBron James
    2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    LMK
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    can I see a scan of the 2008/09 Fleer Black Parallel LeBron James
    and 2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    and are the MJ Retrospective card the glossy version or the regular?
    Thanks
    they are th regular ones and here are the scans of the ones you wanted
    http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0002-1.jpg
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

  9. #8
    thanks, I have the retrospective reg set already but...
    I could use:
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #645
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #2
    2007/08 UD Jordan Chronicles #5
    2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    also interested in the Durant in your bucket if we can make a big enough deal.
    lmk your thoughts
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    thanks, I have the retrospective reg set already but...
    I could use:
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #645
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #2
    2007/08 UD Jordan Chronicles #5
    2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq

    also interested in the Durant in your bucket if we can make a big enough deal.
    lmk your thoughts
    durant is gone what were you thinking we could do for the others
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

  11. #10
    I do have a few other Tebows and another Coples if you are interested...
    What do you think about this:
    Revis base
    Coples base
    Holmes orange refractor
    Tebow Orange refractor
    Hill Refractor
    Coples 2012 Upper Deck 1993 SP
    Tebow 2012 UD TT9, TT10

    for
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #645
    2008/09 UD Jordan Legacy #2
    2007/08 UD Jordan Chronicles #5
    2009 Elite Teamwork Lebron & Shaq
    2008/09 Fleer Black Parallel LeBron James
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •