Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Results from Wayne's Sports Cards...

Went to Wayne's today and took part in two UD Series 1 Case Breaks and also a Group Break for 11/12 The Cup...
    Now while I would normally break down everything and show a bunch of scans I unfortunately don't have time tonight as I have to head out right away...

The reason I am taking the time to post tonight is because I needed to talk about the Tin I bought for myself...

This is by far and away the best Cup pull of this year and one of my best ever... and that is saying a lot considering I hit a Crosby/Lemieux dual Signature Patches a couple of weeks ago.

Here it is:

Quad Foundations Auto Patches 1/5
    Wayne Gretzky All Star Jersey
    3 Clrs/2 Clrs/3 Clrs/3 Clrs

As for the rest of it the case break went well I ended up with the 2nd pick in a snake draft so I got the 2nd, 11th, and 14th picks which yielded a Dual Programme of Excellence #/5 REDEMPTION Brett Connolly/Ryan Johansen, a Vincent Lecavalier Base Patch Parallel 4 Clrs /10, and a Jordan Staal Base Patch Parallel 3 Clrs (Sick Patch) /10, however it all will have to wait until tomorrow/Monday until I can get it scanned and have the time to list the rest...

Hope you enjoyed the star first...
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Gustavsson, & 14-15 UD Series 1: 90-91 Buybacks (12/400, 3%) & Autos BB 1/42, PS 2/69
    Bucket: Hidden Content

2 base patches, a dual POE auto /5 and that SICK Great one hit! Is there a word for that?????LOL Congrats dude that is insane, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

wow that gretzky is insane!!! its easily worth $4000.
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content
    STEVEN STAMKOS TYLER SEGUIN NATE MACKINNON
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: YG'S Exclusives /100, FWA PATCH/100, CUP ROOKIES+MORE

That puppy is going to fetch a lot of scratch my man, congrats.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies.05-06 UD Series1-201-06-07-12-15-18-22-24-25-26-28-30-31-32-35-37-40 Series2-443-75-87
    Hidden Content

!!! Wow !!! Congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting:
    Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - Maple Leafs RCs and Alex Steen

wow outstanding
    Check out my bucket (will be updated soon)
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List (newly updated THE CUP, SPA and ULTIMATE lists!)
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content (Newly Updated!)

Amazing Gretzky hit
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast