Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

RG3 gridiron pull-out gu/auto

Looking for $200 shipped w/ DC. Scans/pic in bucket. I took a pic w/ my phone b/c the scan shows a grey area that isn't there. (Magnetic maybe?). Surface, corners, edges are all nice.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

The silver ink version sells for around 115-130 on ebay. CMB i may be willing to trade around that value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-GRIDIRO...item257722fc40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Gridiro...item1c2c82b3c4

SCF Rewards
    Country

The silver ink version sells for around 115-130 on ebay. CMB i may be willing to trade around that value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-GRIDIRO...item257722fc40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Gridiro...item1c2c82b3c4

Yeah, I know. They have more recently been going around 130(the few listed) but I'm asking what I am for MINE. plus he just threw for 4 td's hours ago and setting franchise records. I may come down some, but I would rather keep it myself for 115, and I'm looking to sell that's why I posted it in buying/selling. Thanks though.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

And this is why people rarely buy here any more... If you're going to post on these forums and price cards, don't insult people with your prices.

Better off to set a BIN that will never sell on ebay than to insult everyones intelligence. Just because its "yours" doesnt make it any more special than the rest of the silver ink pullouts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And please don't take that as being rude, it's just what I'm looking for. Nice cards too, but even if I was trading, I only collect vikings fb and didn't see anything on par(not that there's much in the way of vikings.) Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And this is why people rarely buy here any more... If you're going to post on these forums and price cards, don't insult people with your prices.

Better off to set a BIN that will never sell on ebay than to insult everyones intelligence. Just because its "yours" doesnt make it any more special than the rest of the silver ink pullouts.

Lol. Why even bother posting? You don't even want to buy it, you want to trade for it, but you're in the buy/sell forum....??? how about you don't insult me by offering a (maybe) trade when it's not even ft. It's posted here for a reason and with a price. People can take it or leave it; just ignore the post if you think it's too much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And "yours" should not be in quotations; it actually is mine, not to insult your "intelligence".