Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bozakattack42's Items on eBay

Post Cereal Hockey Card Question!

I recently found the post cereal boxes with CHL hockey cards on the back. I'm looking to cut them out. Just wondering if there's a special way i should cut them out? With normal scissors or should i just keep the entire box back and leave them uncut. lol may be a stupid question but just wondering?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

If you cut them always try to cut them larger then the card if possible, also a exato with a ruler may do a better job then cisor. As for overall value once cut, unless the player is a prime player, the card will never have much value or demand so it's not making a big difference value wise as collector know they tend to be bad so as long as you make a noce cut, it should be good. If you want them mint then just keep the cover and do not try to cut it.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use an exacto knife with a ruler but it's difficult to do and you have to be very careful obviously to avoid an accident.

I've been meaning to get a straight trimmer from some hobby store since I started making custom cards. It cuts in a straight edge. Check Walmart to see if they have the Fiskars paper trimmer, it's usually $10-20 depending on the type.