Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Been Awhile...

It's been quite awhile since I've been on here! Good to see alot of the names still on here from when I was active roughly 2 years ago and beyond. Lots has changed in my personal life since I last was on here, and I'm honestly coming back just to sell. I still collect Kevin Garnett heavily, but I've only added a few dozen cards in the last 2 years, and I'm probably going to avoid picking up stuff now (yes, I realize that I say that now, and that is highly likely to change, lol). I don't have much left that's really good stuff, as I sold most of it either locally or on eBay, but I will be listing what I have as I have time! Look forward to conversing with you all! If you remember me and want to keep in touch, too, hit me up on Facebook!

Welcome back to the site...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome back!!
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Hey Nathan. Welcome back to SCF.

Welcome back!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks everyone. Good to be back!

Life has a way of taking us places...unexpected.
    good luck moving your cards.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Who the heck are you?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Good to see you back Nathan,enjoy.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast