Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading this Kobe Bryant UD Black All Star Patch Auto /25 for high-end rookie/s

Wanting to trade my highest valued card for a stud player high-end rookie auto/patch or just auto of any of D. Rose, Westbrook, James Harden, Kyrie, eric gordon, k. love, or a sick rookie auto of another good young player that I can root for. I am sick of my best card being of this evil man that I despise, Im a suns fan and looking at his face makes me wanna puke. Its a really nice card with high bv and sv, i just dont like the player and want to get preferably an exquisite or other really high-end rookie auto of the aforementioned players, or if you think you have something nice that will really impress me then don't be afraid to show me either because I am probably forgetting some players that I really like off the top of my head. Of course don't mind Lebron or Jordan's either :p I reply quicker to pms but either place is fine to message me. Card is below. God bless

Last edited by SunsChampions; 11-18-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Not for the Kobe, obviously, but I have one of Luis Scola's best RC autos (Chronology Canvas Auto Gold Border #/10)

If interested, PM me, I need something in the $60-65 area for it. Cards/cash is fine.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Please cmb for this, PC is open as well.
    I collect Star QBs, RBs, and any booklets.Hidden Content

MY BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bdrr View Post
    Not for the Kobe, obviously, but I have one of Luis Scola's best RC autos (Chronology Canvas Auto Gold Border #/10)

If interested, PM me, I need something in the $60-65 area for it. Cards/cash is fine.
    Sorry man, I hate everyone on the Suns right now lol. Sarver ruined our team :( Thanks for the offer though. And pms replied

Quote Originally Posted by SunsChampions View Post
    Sorry man, I hate everyone on the Suns right now lol. Sarver ruined our team :( Thanks for the offer though. And pms replied
    Sorry to hear that. Dragic is the real deal. And Scola is hardworking guy. The rest . . . the rest I can understand.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    PMCB if trading down, or let me know a trade value, thanks
    High-End Bucket
    Hidden Content

PCMB i got Rose Triple RC auto. Maybe we can work something out.

I have some nice Eric Gordon stuff, LMK if you are interested in non-auto graded stuff. I also have some other stuff that isn't scanned in my bucket. PM me if you get a chance. Thanks.

sent a pm and did not recieve a response. please cmb and lmk if there is anything you like
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast